Nowadays, we are all digital sellers and we need to find new ways to reach out our sales target. We are lucky to live in 2017 where almost everyone use social websites to promote them-self or their company. People get easier to find rather than 20 years ago where cold calling was a must.
Did you know ?
- Sales reps using social selling are 50% more likely to meet or exceed their sales quota. (Liz Gelb-O’Connor)
- 73% of salespeople using social selling as part of their sales process outperform their sales peers, and exceeded quota 23% more often. (Aberdeen)
Daniel Disney (Profil) said he closed a one million deal using LinkedIn. Is it true or fake, I really don’t know. Let’s say TRUE !
What we understand?
- SMB, cold calling represents 10-15% closed deals.
- Enterprise Account or large companies: You have to use social tools to get the right contact
- Build relationships using the social tools
“Before connecting you may want to follow their pages, share and engage their content and start to build the foundations of a relationship. You may then increase your chances of them accepting to connect formally.”